I miss those small round white stuff that you throw down from your HDB windows which’ll make the “piak piak piak” sounds once they land.

What are those, and what are they called?

I remember playing with them with my gorgors when I was in primary one (and younger) until it was made illegal.

I just heard the familiar piak piak sounds from the neighbourhood and am pretty damn sure they came from those tiny balls of fun. Now I need a surfboard to ride on these sudden waves of nostalgia. Wooooosh.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s