A bulb lighted up beside my head the other day. The idea involved some watercolour, dip pens, ombré effects and a whole lot of trial and error. It also means that I never have to buy coloured ink ever again!
The view outside after a storm. Someone lost a piece of undergarment, lol!
Stuff from long time ago finally got bisqued…
… and glazed! The strokes could have been much better executed if I had used my own brushes :p It was my first time using underglaze directly on the clay (without engraving) and I’m not sure if the colours would run. We shall see 🙂
I only managed to send one piece for the upcoming wood-firing due to last month’s events – such a pity. So to prepare myself for the next one in April, I’m already crazy stocking up now (^-^”) Really hope I’d be able to make it next year!